you’re looking for some stocking stuffers, check out the giveaway for the 5 Packs of Chila ‘Orchata minis I’m giving away on here!
- If you can’t make it to Bourbon Country, you can at least watch this video and feel like you’re experiencing it (just have a glass of bourbon in your hand while you watch it).
- Some tips on how to cocktail correctly during your holiday parties.
- Have you guys seen this Kickstarter for the Robot bartender? I like making cocktails for people but who is making the cocktails for me?
- Wonder what whiskey looks like under a microscope? It’s AMAZING!!
- Need another use for tonic water? How about coffee? I’m intrigued.
- A wine for all occasions (including an evening by the fire) for this winter season.
- If you’re the crafty type, why not make someone some cocktail stirrers for a holiday present (or hostess gift)?
- Spruce beer. It’s how you drink beer if you’re from the 17th century. Try it.
- I’m incredible excited by the concept of sustainable “closed loop” cocktail bars. Let’s get on this!
Leave a Reply