man’s search for the perfect Tiki bar (in Los Angeles).
- Why you should tip your server/bartender/etc… even when you don’t have to.
- I feel like, in a few months, someone is going to pop up and say GOTCHA! over all this.
- Taste testing all those beer and food pairings out there experts tell you work.
- The “if I can fight in combat I should be able to drink under 21” argument has surfaced in Washington.
- The real rockstars of bourbon have a couple years on all of us.
- England is making booze with your unwanted fruit.
- Round up of some excellent liqueurs. Easter basket treats anyone?
- Maybe Dan Aykroyd will guest bartend at The Coconut Club if we use his vodka? Ghostbusters tiki drinks?
- I love a good debate. Especially between to cocktail guys I respect. What side are you guys on? #TeamAmarettoSour!
ALSO: nominations for the 2015 Saveur Best Blog awards have opened up. If you’ve enjoyed reading this and looking at all the pretty cocktails I make, please consider Stir & Strain with a nomination! Here’s the link!