It’s like one of those day to night outfits, except with a bar cart.
Earlier this year I saw the alarming trend that cocktail bar carts were going away! And instead, coffee carts were going to be the next big thing. Well, we’re all not about to throw away a $600 cart we bought just to get another cart and then have that trend flop on its face. If you’re on the fence about purchasing a cart, well, maybe this will inspire you! You can have it both ways by dressing your cart up for breakfast AND happy hour. Let me show you how your bar cart can do double duty as it transforms from coffee to cocktails.
- Utilize items that work for both coffee and cocktails: sugar cubes, spoons, containers, napkins, straws, etc…
- A french press will make a great cup of coffee AND you can use it to infuse flavors into booze.
- Double duty glasses for water and cocktails.
- Coffee and tonic is still a trend so keep a few bottles out for morning and then later for G&Ts.
- Have a house cocktail and keep just those items stocked on the cart.
- Flowers! Decorate with edible flowers like pansies or nasturtiums and your cart will look pretty all day, and your drinks will look pretty all night.
- Keep the whiskey, rum, liqueur, etc… out. Who says you can’t have coffee and cocktails?!
1. Edible Flowers 2. Canister 3. French Press 4. Ceramic and Wood Glasses 5. Leaf Napkins 6. Sugar Cubes 7. Bar (Coffee) Cart 8. Glasses 9. Containers 10. Tonic 11. Decanter 12. Gold Straws 13. Bitters 14. Bar Spoon