- First up, voting closes September 12th (this Wednesday) for Saveur’s Best Blogs. We’re up for best drinks! Give us a vote if you like us!
- Second, did you know it’s Dale DeGroff who coined those cocktail glasses Nick & Nora glasses? He also gives the budding cocktail enthusiast some good advice….
- We just wrapped up a whole week of outfitting you home bar around a house cocktail for under $50 (including booze!). Catch up on all the guides here!
- Here’s some good advice for making an Old Fashioned cocktail.
- I am so behind in my edible gummy cocktail recipes.
- See also Ginhound.
- Should you judge a whiskey by its color? Maybe not. Unless it’s green. Then walk the hell away.
- Here’s something kinda gross: beer made from belly button lint.
- And finally, the more people who can talk about mental illness and addiction in the bar community, the more people will be helped.
Leave a Reply