- First! We have a reader survey going on through the end of the month where we want to hear from YOU! Stir and Strain website likes, dislikes, cool things about yourself you want to tell us. Also, one random reader will get a $50 gift card to Cocktail Kingdom as a Thank You (but really, thank you to everyone for participating)!
- Hey look! It’s Ross from Friends possibly stealing some beer!
- Intrigued by Reposado Mezcal? Us too! Here’s a list of 10 brands to check out!
- Also, if you’re looking to purchase a special bottle of whiskey for someone this holiday season and you’ve got some money in your pocket, here’s 13 bottles over $50 that won’t disappoint.
- A great read on the first soda pop—guess the flavor!—and the chemistry behind it (fun fact: I was going to be a chemistry major in college but decided to get a BFA instead).
- When bar patrons go wild...
- Someone let David Wondrich know I’d be more than happy to write a chapter on girl garage band songs that should be played in bars.
- Get your passports out! Here’s some new bar openings from around the world!
- And on a final note, we remember Tom Vaught, icon in the bar world.
Leave a Reply