you like to ride around in a giant cucumber? Hendrick’s is going to make that dream come true.
- The secret to getting drunk by some notable Rap and R&B artists (hint: a lot of juice).
- Boozy pies should definitely be the next “thing”.
- Are your cocktails not inky black enough? Add some squid ink to them!
- Short on time to make a cocktail tonight? Try one of these super fast recipes.
- A $12,500 cocktail? A casino heist? An empty World record.
- This week’s themed beer release: Bohemian Rhapsody. I’m just surprised the song is 40 years old.
- SOMEONE GET ME A SLUSHIE MACHINE STAT! Gonna make me some illegal cocktails.
- Who needs Viagra? Go get some of this vodka.
- Sherry, Sherry, Sherry. Everyone loves Sherry.
loves an internet quiz! Find out what tiki drink you are because now you have to know...
- And then seek out a bottle of Rhum Agricole and make something funky.
- Get to know Speed Rack winner (and fellow Angeleno) Brittini Rae.
- I am IN LOVE with these porthole cocktail glasses. Please find me some!
- I wish some of these wine labels actually existed.
- If you’re not so much into Red Dye #whatever in your Campari, here’s a new alternative. I’m pretty excited!
- After a kick back a couple cocktails someone put some pickled pig lips covered in potato chips in front of me and I might consider it.
- One man’s lessons learned from giving up drinking (for a whole month).
- I keep telling myself I should really get into collecting rare liquors.
- And lastly, I’m right at the end of completing my Grog Log. Please feel free to virtually join in!
the first time I’ve seen a list like this, but the main point is that chefs love eating crap after a shift and bartenders like to drink Jägerbombs.
- Stolen whiskey. It was an inside job; it’s always an inside job.
- Ever dream of being a farmer? Now is a very good time to start growing hops.
- And while we’re on the topic of beer… all those empty cans can now be turned into DIY cooking gadgets.
- What’s all the hub-bub about Rosé? Read on for more info than you can shake an empty magnum at.
- Remember when I talked about a beer rinse for the ladies? Well, guys, here’s your new grooming line.
- Jamaica’s got it right with their stout ice cream.
- I can think of lots of drink names with Shiso in it, and I think it’s about time we stop naming drinks “About Thyme”.
- Imbibe rounded up some Beer Instagramers they think you should follow. But I personally recommend Jackie the Beeroness.
- Beer not so popular with the younger kids. Are millennials younger kids? I have no idea who millennials are but I know they’re not drinking Budwiser.
has made drinking beer look like a magic snowcapped mountain.
- Drunk. Robots. You’re welcome.
- Chimps. They’re just like us (And want to get their drink on).
- The Turkey Leg Tiki Glass!?!?! Covetable mugs for your tiki collection.
- All about Brandy (and some dinner talk fodder about its iconic glass).
- Root Beer was the next “it” mixer and now already we’re trying to make it into real beer. Take it easy folks!
- Bit By a Fox is nailing down the style of these NYC bartenders in her new series.
- #WhiteGirlProblems #NotAnotherRosé #OKGiveMeMoreRosé
- All the nominees for the Spirited Awards.
- Hey ceramics fans! This is what you should be drinking your wine out of now!
was only a matter of time: Pot Cocktails.
- The Northeast is making quite a number of delicious liquors as of late.
- Did you happen to eat a Negroni last week?
- This is not the first time that I’ve seen Sex in the City credited with jumpstarting the craft cocktail movement. What do you guys think?
- Has the tv show inspired you to go visit Silicon Valley? No? Well, at least there’s something good to drink there.
- And if you head down south to Los Angeles you can drink some of these cocktails. There’s 26 to choose from.
- Please don’t try and sell me your feminine flavored whisky thanks.
- Well, here’s the other side of Negroni week in a not so positive light.
- A new list of cocktail trends for this year (but when has gin not been a thing lately?).
- A Palm Springs bar for when you need to surround yourself with the old folks and the Ace seems like too much trouble.
Week starts this week! Which bar are you going to?
- If you’d also like an at home option, here’s a few variations I made.
- A little bit of history on the Negroni (did you know James Bond drank one?!).
- Even Town & Country is chiming in this week and Orson Wells and Gary Regan are spot on.
- If you’re looking for a new gin to add to your bar, check out these unique bottles.
- Hey guys! What do you think of making these cocktails the new classics?
- A magically hangover cure from Fergus Henderson (you’ll need this after this week).
- What are bartenders drinking after their shift? Apparently what we’re all drinking too.
- An illustrated guide to cocktail glasses.
- Now let’s begin your week with hamsters serving drinks in bars. Because we can’t get enough of this trend.
you need some not-the-usual beer cocktails I’ve rounded up a few on the site you can check out here.
- Todd put yogurt and chili jam in a cocktail and I JUST ABOUT DIED.
- Prairie Rose made a Harvey Wallbanger Slushie and I am SO OK with this.
- I’m pretty sure if you scooped this Ginger Mango Lime Sorbet from Tracy into a glass of sparkling wine it would be heaven.
- Here’s some cocktail party tips if you’re thinking about throwing a shindig today.
- Corn chips should really be the new cocktail garnish. Thanks Aida.
- Shrubs are so in right now. Mix these with booze, or don’t!
- Are you grilling meat this weekend? Why not grill some plums too?
- If you need some large format drinking options this weekend, this list is not bad at all.
- Is drinking a great cocktail not good enough? Do you also need to put it in a backpack or a spaceship? Here are some ideas for you then.
I love a good theme bar. And that sometime is happening this Fall. (Pass me the idol and I’ll pass you the cocktail… says everyone).
- Boobs aren’t that shocking, but finding a pubic hair in my vodka would make me sick.
- Tasting notes on the not-really-bourbon bourbon burger at McDonald’s.
- Outdoor wine drinking? Here’s some accessories to make it that much easier.
- Wes Anderson designed a bar. In Italy. You want to go to there.
- Are you up for a 24 hour cocktail competition? Yes? Really?
- A history of frozen slushie cocktails because summer is coming...
- A tiny tiki bar with hamsters. Those rodents are DRUNKS.
- Pretty rad old school L.A. bar signs (and restaurants too).
- Jell-O shots go WAY further back than you’d expect.
for some boozy Instagram accounts to follow? Check these out (and yes, Stir and Strain IS on there).
- Well, here’s the proof that making a good punch is now pretty mainstream.
- Stay classy France.
- Want to taste that wine before you drop some cash on it? Now you can! In strip form!
- Dale DeGroff tells you about his favorite cocktails and has a few stories on them as well.
- The next trend in bars? Booze lockers. And Los Angeles has got ’em.
- If you’d like to know why you’re decanting that bottle of wine, read this.
- Another classic cocktail book is getting some revisions in light of this whole mixology movement. Regan talks about what’s changing.
- All we want to do is sit around drinking in our underwear and eating pizza.
- Always order more ice than you think you need (seems obvious but it’s true) and other tips for volume bartending.
the last day to enter the Partida Tequila and Salt Traders Cinco de Mayo giveaway on the site!
- Wallet feeling pinched? Try these bottles under $30.
- Test how much you actually know about gin and then argue about it in the comment section!
- Is it craft? Blue Moon is getting sued.
- These guys ARE craft. Are you craft? Go here.
- Manhattan Cocktail Classic is a no go this year folks.
- How does New York fit all these distillers in there?
- Baffled by Sake? Learn how to order it here.
- Ladies (and guys I guess too): Beer Rinsing. It’s a thing for your hair.
- New trend alert: Root beer is your new mixer.