“exciting” history of the cocktail umbrella.
- And speaking of umbrella drinks, here’s a concise guide to TIKI for anyone new to the genre.
- Of course, if you’re going to make a Tiki drink, then unfortunately there’s that Lime Crisis going on right now…
- 15 Secret (not-so-secret) Bars to Visit.
- This week’s weird shaped bottle of booze comes from Russia and is shaped like a missile. No one is shocked.
- 10 countries you’re not drinking in.
- I’ve already pre-ordered my copy of Morgenthaler’s cocktail book.
- Craft Beverage Expo is coming to San Jose in May.
- And here’s 32 Craft Distillers that should be on your radar.
- Lastly, Monday’s big news for THIS website is Stir & Strain’s nomination for Saveur’s Best Cocktail Blog! If you’re a fan, please take a moment to vote for us. We love you.
Leave a Reply