Washed in bourbon.
- David Wondrich schools us on the history of shots. We listen.
- What does the birthplace of the tuxedo, the first sewage system and this drink have in common?
- Make your way through a garage sale for this new Los Angeles bar.
- New reading for this week: BAR magazine issue #2 is out.
- How to drink like the Mad Men in Every.Single.State.
- A very old message in a bottle.
- Mustard. In cocktails. It makes sense.
- Women who whiskey. How being a lady and drinking has changed over the last 30 years.
- Birthplaces of classic drinks and the bars you can (mostly) still drink them in!
- And lastly, congrats to the winners of Saveur’s Best Cocktail Blogs! You guys are awesome!
Leave a Reply