an awesome campaign to record the history of the West Coast Cocktail!
- The oldest Tiki bars in America. I’ve been to 4 out of 5. I think this list is missing a couple though.
- WHO IS BRINGING THEIR OWN BITTERS TO THE BAR? WHO? Miracle Mile Bitters is excused from this.
- Canada…you’re so predictable.
- Whiskey flavored pigs. Seriously guys.
- Everyone should have a house cocktail. What’s yours?
- A great piece that argues both for rusticity and modernity for authenticity in Mexican spirits.
- Weird cocktail names. Monkey gland always sounded strange to me...
- A cocktail bar graph for the modern farmer.
- Plastic beer bag sounds both awful and applicable.
- Father’s Day is less than a week away. Here are the Stir & Strain gift picks!
Leave a Reply