and Goose is hosting a virtual Happy Hour Club for the next 30 days! Check out how to join in.
- Are we saying goodbye to all the awesome dive bars out there?
- So basically if you want to avoid a hangover you should eat more/drink less.
- Feeling bad about how much Washington gets taxed on booze. Pretty happy about living in CA.
- Spies! Suspicion! Intrigue! WINE!
- Your bartender doesn’t care if you’re a man ordering a banana daiquiri. And I don’t like sweet drinks because I don’t have a palate for very sugary things.
- What bartenders do care about: where they will drink.
- Los Angeles drinkers are all about customizing their drinks. Does your city offer anything like this?
- A handful of craft batch gin out of England. Also, do all distilleries name their pot stills? Prudence is a good name.
- Shrubs are so hot right now. Quick interview with Michael Dietsch for his upcoming book on shrubs (looking forward to this one!!).
Leave a Reply