Coconut Club is BACK in October! Sign up for the mailing list or, even better, buy some tickets. The cocktails will be killer.
- Get a minor in craft brewing here in the U.S., or go get a PhD in Europe!
- And speaking of things happening in other countries, is anyone off to Canada to attend Art of the Cocktail? I am jealous of you if you are. Even more so if you’re going to Simon Ford’s talk on Ian Fleming.
- Really enjoyed this photo series of liquor stores across the United States.
- Are there too many craft beers out there? If 92% of the market isn’t craft then I think the answer is no.
- Matthew Biancaniello is one of my favorite L.A. bartenders and has inspired a lot of what I make here on this site. Watch this video where he talks about his relationship with his craft.
- Distillery cats: cute attractions that used to be practical necessities.
- These wine carafes are seriously weird.
- An interesting article on the case for vodka (although I find the title a bit eye-rolling).
- And finally, a little more controversy: banned spirits.
Leave a Reply