me not surprised by our FDA regulations. What does Fireball and antifreeze have in common?
- The Presidents! They drink booze just like us!
- California brewers doing what they can to deal with this dang drought.
- And speaking of the drought, a Los Angeles bar introduces NO WATER cocktails. All booze, no ice.
- So many great bar books this year. Jim Meehan breaks down what you should be buying.
- I’ve tried most of the mixers on this list, but what’s your favorite??
- Mainly it’s a list of how to work in penis jokes on liquor bottles...
- Blingy wine being sold at a Sam’s Club in New Jersey. I wonder if any of the “Housewives” have bought this yet?
- Campari is not just for a Negroni. But mostly I want it for a Negroni.
- A short, interesting history on bootlegger George Remus. Repeal Day is a little over a month away folks!
Leave a Reply