you need some not-the-usual beer cocktails I’ve rounded up a few on the site you can check out here.
- Todd put yogurt and chili jam in a cocktail and I JUST ABOUT DIED.
- Prairie Rose made a Harvey Wallbanger Slushie and I am SO OK with this.
- I’m pretty sure if you scooped this Ginger Mango Lime Sorbet from Tracy into a glass of sparkling wine it would be heaven.
- Here’s some cocktail party tips if you’re thinking about throwing a shindig today.
- Corn chips should really be the new cocktail garnish. Thanks Aida.
- Shrubs are so in right now. Mix these with booze, or don’t!
- Are you grilling meat this weekend? Why not grill some plums too?
- If you need some large format drinking options this weekend, this list is not bad at all.
- Is drinking a great cocktail not good enough? Do you also need to put it in a backpack or a spaceship? Here are some ideas for you then.
Leave a Reply