you guys are into making your own shrubs/tonics/syrups as much as I do, you’ll want to own this book: Wild Drinks & Cocktails.
- Stop getting drunk British passengers. Just buy the tiny bottles on the plane like the rest of us.
- Like Four Roses bourbon? You should thank this guy.
- Bénédictine! You know what it is, but do you know how to use it?
- Seriously… what does scorpion vodka even taste like?
- An intriguing list of new cocktails to try. That green cocktail? Whoa. Also, smoke!
- If you’re always the designated driver, this list is for you. (Although I don’t see anything wrong with spending my weekend baking cakes and watching Fantasia).
- A little history behind Scotch Ales. Old Chub is a favorite of mine!
- Holy shit you guys, a TWELVE DAY TOUR of distilleries and booze in Japan?!?! Sign me up!
- And lastly, if you needed a contraption to drink champagne really, really fast…(you probably don’t).
Leave a Reply