you need booze ASAP?! From now until Sunday the 29th, Stir and Strain readers get off their first order at Thirstie.com with code STIR10
- John Waters tells you how to behave at a cocktail party during the holiday season.
- Do you need some wine recommendations for Thanksgiving? Robin Watts is back again with some BOLD wine choices.
- Love your cranberry sauce more than life? Want to drink it. Try this cocktail first.
- And if you have any leftover cranberry sauce, you can stick it in THIS cocktail.
- And if you need to get drinks in order for a crowd, I’d suggest you give this spiced Holiday Punch a try.
- Ok, ok. If you MUST have a low alcohol option. Try these.
- Lugging booze, or a whole bar, to the party? You’ll need these tips to do it right.
- Been tossing back bottles of red wine and now you’ve got a headache? Let’s try and get scientific about why...
- And finally, you’ll need a good digestif to help make room after your Thanksgiving dinner (for more food).
Leave a Reply