and Strain is attending the Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America convention April 18-21! Follow along on ALL the social media channels to see sneak peeks at what’s new and upcoming in the spirits industry and quite possibly a celebrity sighting or two!
- Galentine’s Day. Brosè. Why we are still seeing gender campaigns in our booze today.
- “Pilsners before absinthe, get stuck in a labyrinth.” And other drinking warnings...
- I’m always excited for a new TIKI anything… but a HOTEL? YES!!
- These cocktail trends might not be new to you, but it’s interesting to see Vogue magazine embrace Sherry.
- What do bartenders think is the best thing to drink with oysters? (Sake, and pretty much whatever you want).
- This little snippet has been going around about how people look after each glass of wine they drink but frankly no one’s face is red enough by glass four so I think it’s all a lie.
- Spring beer trends! Wasn’t Gose (pronounced “go-zuh”) in Ghostbusters?
- Important things to consider when drinking on a diet. First, why are you on this website?
- And lastly, if you’re headed to Coachella this year, here’s a list of places to get a good (decent) drink in the area. But remember folks, Palm Springs is like, 25-40 minutes north from the festival...
Leave a Reply