The book debuts today and we’ve got TWO copies we can’t wait to give out. This book is perfect for the beginner oenophiles and seasoned wine lovers alike. There’s lots of easy to understand descriptions and graphics that make the world of wine easy to understand, even for those of you who usually just stick to cocktails.
Included are sections on:
- Different varietals, highlighting the regions they grow in and key flavor profiles to look for when tasting each varietal.
- The different production processes of white, red, rosé, Champagne and sweet wines.
- Opening, pouring and pairing wines perfectly when entertaining guests.
- Decoding wine labels and tasting wine like a pro.
- The most productive wine regions around the world, from France, Italy and Spain to the United States, Australia and New Zealand.
So let’s get smart about wine! Enter below and score up to 11 entries to win your own copy of the book. Remember, we’ve got TWO copies up for grabs so tell a friend and you both can win! Good luck!